S, M, L, XL, XXL
Men's jacket in a modern fit without a hood. The jacket is deliberately cut a little longer than an ordinary everyday jacket and slightly shorter than a classic coat. Should you have any doubts, please consult our size chart or send us an e-mail to [email protected]
– Wool basically has self-cleaning properties and is an easy care material
LANA Swiss wool jacket
Subtle. Elegant. Innovative.
The modern stand-up collar in combination with a classic Veston cut make the LANA wool jacket a timeless eye-catcher for the city, the mountains and everywhere in between. Our wool jacket embodies the perfect combination of bio-based materials for an active yet stylish lifestyle. The specially developed fabric made of Swiss wool is weatherproof, breathable and temperature regulating. The luxurious and silky lining made of wood-based fibres is pleasantly soft on the inside. The reinforcements are made from Swiss deerskin for an extra touch of authenticity and robustness.
Made in Switzerland. The complete supply chain is located in Europe and the jacket crafted in a small family business in Rothenthurm (Canton Schwyz).
Try 30 days risk free
Not sure if you like the jacket or if you really like it? No problem, we offer a risk-free 30-day trial period. If you are not satisfied, you can send the jacket back to LANA and we will refund you the full price. The returned LANA wool jacket will be freshened up and as an exclusive, refurbished version in ours ReCircled Shop offered for sale again.
- Outer fabric: 100% Swiss sheep wool (Muntagnard Swiss LANA fabric) – made in Italy
- Lining: 100% wood-based fibers from European beech – made in Austria and Italy
- Leather details: 100% Swiss deerskin (vegetable tanned) – made in Switzerland
- Buttons: Laser-engraved stone nuts – made in Poland
- Care label: 100% wood-based fibers – made in Austria and Italy
- Discreet embroidery of the Muntagnard icon on the right shoulder
- Jacket crafted in Rothenthurm, Canton Schwyz
- Design: Craft Solution Studio
- Wool exclusively from Swiss sheep (fully traceable value chain) – wollsein
- Leather from wild Swiss red deer (vegetable and made in Switzerland without dangerous chemicals) – cervo volante
- Wood-based fibers from European and sustainably managed beech wood (of organic origin and biodegradable)
- Buttons made from inedible nuts (unpainted and laser-engraved)
- Fabrics produced according to GOTS and / or bluesign criteria and sewing thread is Cradle to Cradle Gold certified
- Free of cotton, plastic and metal
- Complete value chain in Europe (except for nuts from Ecuador) and optimized for minimum transport distances
Made in Switzerland
Insights into the manufacture in Rothenthurm, Schwyz