S, M, L
The Livipro Tube Mask is available in 3 sizes (S, M and L). Recommendation: Size S for children and persons with small heads, size M for women and persons with medium sized heads (head size ca. 55-58cm) and L for men and persons with large heads. For more information, see the product images above.
– Made in Switzerland
Livipro® tube mask (pre-order)
with integrated protective mask
As SWISS MASK FORCE together with Unrepa and Hä?, two young swiss companies, we are presenting a neck tube with livipro® filter technology, the Livipro® Tube Mask:
- Liquid Virus Protection with 3 layers of protection (Livipro – Test winner Cash drop with Particle filtration efficiency of 99% )
- Antiviral, antibacterial and kind to the skin
- Meets and exceeds high standards of Swiss standard SNR 30000: 2021
- Meets all recommendations of the “ Swiss National COVID-19 Science Task Force “ for community masks
- The Livipro® Mask is manufactured in Switzerland
- Washable up to 50 times
The SWISS MASK FORCE as collaboration three young Swiss companies we see it as a valuable sign in business and a great story.
Further information on the Livipro Tube Mask and the SWISS MASK FORCE can be found below.
Important:For hygienic reasons, the mask cannot be exchanged / returned and orders are binding. More information on this can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.
You can use the Livipro® Tube Mask pre-order now. The delivery date is the end of October 2021.
Properties of the Livipro® tube mask
- Currently the only washable mask that meets the high standard of Swiss standard for community masks SNR 30000: 2021 far exceeds
- With antiviral and antimicrobial coating on the inside
Here are the different laboratory tests:
- EMPA Test reports: EMPA_1 , EMPA_2
- TESTEX Test reports: TESTEX_1 , TESTEX_2
- University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland : FHNW_Test (Prof. Dr. Ernest Weingartner)
- The material chosen is light, robust and dries quickly
- Ergonomic and especially suitable for winter sports
- Can be used with gloves and under the helmet (neck tube)
- Insulates and warms, while droplets and aerosols are kept away, but at the same time breathability is guaranteed
- Durable materials for long-term use as a winter mask
- Washable up to 60 degrees, recommended is 30 degrees with heavy duty powder detergent
- No disposable filter and therefore no unnecessary waste
- Manufactured in Switzerland according to the Oekotex 100 standard
Who is behind the Swiss Mask Force
Three companies, three cantons and one goal: more security and back to normal
Hä? wear from the Valais, Unrepa from Thurgau and we were among the main players on the Swiss winter mask market last year. Each company developed its own mask model and successfully sold it to numerous consumers. But instead of competing with each other on the mask market, we got together with hä? wear and Unrepa decided to work together for more protection and security.
The first product of the SWISS MASK FORCE in the form of the Livipro® Tube Mask is perfect for the coming winter. With the Livipro technology, we offer a mask model made in Switzerland that far exceeds the Swiss standard for community masks and can be washed up to 50 times without significantly sacrificing protection.