S, M, L, XL
Men's jacket in a modern fit with a fixed hood. The jacket is deliberately cut a little longer than an ordinary everyday jacket and slightly shorter than a classic coat. Should you have any doubts, please consult our size chart or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Wool basically has self-cleaning properties and is an easy care material
LANA – Jacket (ReCircled)
Discover the 1st version of the LANA jacket
The LANA jacket embodies the perfect combination of bio-based materials for an active yet stylish lifestyle. The specially developed fabric made of Swiss wool is weatherproof, breathable and temperature regulating. The luxurious and silky lining made of wood-based fibres is pleasantly soft on the inside. The reinforcements are made of Swiss deerskin to give the jacket an extra touch of authenticity and robustness. The complete supply chain is located in Europe and the jacket was crafted in a small factory in Croatia.
The 1st version of the LANA jacket is limited to 100 pieces. The cut is in contrast to the 2nd version generally a little larger and a little narrower in the shoulder area.
Try 30 days risk free
Not sure if the coat suits you or if you really like it? No problem, we offer a risk-free 30-day trial period. If you are not satisfied, you can send the jacket back to LANA and we will refund you the full price. The returned LANA jacket will be freshened up and offered as an exclusive, refurbished version in our ReCircled Shop.
- Outer shell fabric made of 100% Swiss sheep’s wool (Muntagnard Swiss LANA fabric). Slightly rougher than merino wool, but all the more authentic and unique – made in Italy.
- Lining made of 100% wood-based fibres from European beech wood – manufactured in Italy with fibres from Austria
- Leather from 100% vegetable tanned hides of Swiss red deer – made in Switzerland
- Buttons made of corozo nuts – made in Poland
- Care label made of 100% wood-based fibres
- Discreet embroidery of the Muntagnard icon on the right shoulder
- Jacket crafted in Rothenthurm, Canton Schwyz
- Design: Craft Solution Studio
- Wool exclusively from Swiss sheep (fully traceable value chain – wollsein
- Leather from wild Swiss red deer (vegetable and made in Switzerland without dangerous chemicals – cervo volante
- Wood-based fibers from European and sustainably managed beech wood (of organic origin and biodegradable)
- Buttons made from inedible nuts (unpainted and laser-engraved)
- Fabrics produced according to GOTS and / or bluesign criteria and sewing thread is Cradle to Cradle Gold certified
- Free of cotton, plastic and metal
- Complete value chain in Europe (except for nuts from Ecuador) and optimized for minimum transport distances