S, M, L, XL, XXL
Men's jacket in a modern fit with a fixed hood. The jacket is deliberately cut a little longer than an ordinary everyday jacket and slightly shorter than a classic coat. Should you have any doubts, please consult our size chart or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
– Wool basically has self-cleaning properties and is an easy care material
Why compromise between style, protection and sustainability?
The LANA jacket embodies the perfect combination of bio-based materials for an active yet stylish lifestyle. The specially developed fabric made of Swiss wool is weatherproof, breathable and temperature regulating. The luxurious and silky lining made of wood-based fibres is pleasantly soft on the inside. The reinforcements are made of Swiss deerskin to give the jacket an extra touch of authenticity and robustness.
The complete supply chain is located in Europe and the jacket crafted in a small family business in Rothenthurm (Canton Schwyz).
Try 30 days risk free
Not sure if the coat suits you or if you really like it? No problem, we offer a risk-free 30-day trial period. If you are not satisfied, you can send the jacket back to LANA and we will refund you the full price. The returned LANA jacket will be freshened up and offered for sale again as an exclusive, refurbished version in our ReCircled Shop.
- Outer fabric: 100% Swiss sheep wool (Muntagnard Swiss LANA fabric) – made in Italy
- Lining: 100% wood-based fibers from European beech – made in Austria and Italy
- Leather details: 100% Swiss deerskin (vegetable tanned) – made in Switzerland
- Buttons: Laser-engraved stone nuts – made in Poland
- Care label: 100% wood-based fibers – made in Austria and Italy
- Discreet embroidery of the Muntagnard icon on the right shoulder
- Jacket crafted in Rothenthurm, Canton Schwyz
- Design: Craft Solution Studio
- Wool exclusively from Swiss sheep (fully traceable value chain) – wollsein
- Leather from wild Swiss red deer (vegetable and made in Switzerland without dangerous chemicals) – cervo volante
- Wood-based fibers from European and sustainably managed beech wood (of organic origin and biodegradable)
- Buttons made from inedible nuts (unpainted and laser-engraved)
- Fabrics produced according to GOTS and / or bluesign criteria and sewing thread is Cradle to Cradle Gold certified
- Free of cotton, plastic and metal
- Complete value chain in Europe (except for nuts from Ecuador) and optimized for minimum transport distances