XS, S, M, L
Modern fit with semi-long sleeves. The T-shirts are cut a bit longer because of a normal minor shrinkage after the first wash. Our model is 165 cm tall and wears size S. If you have any doubts, please consult our size chart or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Wash at 40°C or lower
LEGNA – Dark Teal Blue (ReCircled)
Probably the most comfortable T-shirt – ReCircled.
The dark teal blue version of our LEGNA t-shirt is no longer in production and is now part of our ReCircled Shop. With this specific model of the LEGNA T-shirt, there is a fine abrasion of the fabric, which can have unsightly effects on the aging and coloring of the fabric. It therefore does not meet our standards, which is why we have removed it from our standard range. However, we want to prevent our products from having to be disposed of / recycled at an early stage and we are convinced that this product, despite the slight quality deficiency, can create a lot of joy.
- 100% soft and durable wood fibre from sustainable cultivation, produced in Austria
- High quality 180g/qm Interlock Jersey – made in Portugal
- Water based print inside
- Care label made of 100% wood-based fibres
- Ribbed round neckline
- Sleek embroidery of the Muntagnard icon on the lower left
Raw material from sustainable forestry, organic origin and biodegradable. T-shirt fabric produced according to bluesign® criteria and sewing yarn is Cradle to Cradle Gold certified. Completely plastic-free (flustix certified). Compared to conventional cotton:
- Up to 70% less space required in cultivation
- Up to 20 times less water consumption
- Very high dyeing efficiency: requires half the amount of dye and energy consumption to achieve the same shade
- Very low bleaching requirements